Wednesday, March 31, 2010

missed connection

i was peepin at craiglist missed connections to see if anyone i eyeballed while struttin at the mall or bojangles or while getting my tires rotated posted about me when i found this most beautiful little gem:

I saw you picking up your perks at cvs. It wasnt the first time I saw you...you work at Wings. I come in Wings all the time just to see you. You are such a hard worker, always on the phone with customers. One time I asked you where the plus size bathing suits were and you told me, " the fatter sizes are over here." The next time I came in with friends and you said, "If you have any questions, DONT ask." You had the biggest smile on your face. I guess you could say I dont take hints but Im an optimist and I feel in my gut that you have as much of an attraction to me as I do you and your moon boot. Just incase you need a refresher, I aways wear black. My hair is black, my clothes are black, and I always wear a black trench coat even in the summertime. I like to take strolls down dark alleys, fight drunk people, sneak into movies, and steal traffic signs. I sound tough but Im really a teddy bear with a big, black heart. Im a big time gambler and Im gambling on you. If your interested send me an email or Ill continue to shop at Wings.


bingo

1 comment: