Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I haven't been blogging lately

because I'm unpredictable and bad to the bone.


erin coffin and I are headed to Austin at 4 in the morning tomorrow. i don't care.everything is wonderful. We ate cookies and drank martinis with her family. She has an shiba inu. oh and i had mcDonalds and a toaster struedel. The weather is perfect and i'm not in Wilmington.

all is well.

i'm taking scotch tape and coloring it with markers to make multicolored flashes. if my little experiment works, then my camera should funtion like the $70 ivan coloursplash camera by Lomography it's sick !!!@!!! but who has $70 in this day in age. not me. but seriously, not me, but whatever you bourgeoisie with your bourgeoisie cameras.

i really want to make a cake in the shape of an animal or dinosaur for somebody soon. who has a birthday coming up soon other than L. Ron Hubbard in two days? Party people say yeah. if you're from the ninth galaxy Scapidico and worship moneys SAY YEAAH. This is the cake I make annually for L. Ronald.




I heard all movies made in 2010 will suck because Avatar siphoned all the moneys for ever film. I don't really care at all because I don't get time to go to the movies anymore. Except Recession Tuesdays at CARMIKE DOLLAR POPCORN AND DRINKS. But I don't have time to see the movies like I said so I just go and eat the popcorn and cry beneath the Wolfman poster.

life is crazy but im getting a cabin in boone soon to do some serious writing and hot tubbing and thesaurusing all at the same time.

i'm going to eat a lot of ice cream in Austin and maybe some socializing, but mostly eating icecream.

My mom grows wheat so I'm going to quickly say in casual conversation that my mom love "wheat" and grows "wheat" people will think I said weed and that I must have had an "alternative childhood" and that will make me seem more awesome.

i want to do roller derby, but I don't want to mess up my face because listen it's the money maker and i'm no good at day trading like I thought I would be.

I bought something...i got distracted by the realization that Zoey Deschanel sings in every loving movie that she has been in. We get it Zoey. You are have great bangs and good pipes. Time to challenge yourself play a serial killer or a gay sea captain.

I wish I could take a road trip across america in the 1960's. I bet you could really get your hands on some good pie back then and neon was in abundance.

No comments:

Post a Comment